Get in Touch: email@example.com
Maintenance Essentials: $79/month
Sign up today and we’ll start routine service on your website to keep it up-to-date, backed up, clean, and secure. Add Extended Support for $100/month to keep us on call for extra help your website, whenever you need it.
Software Monitoring & Safe Updates
We apply WordPress core and plugin updates when we see that they’re available. Safe updates ensure that there won’t be a negative impact on your site.
Security Monitoring & Malware Cleanup
We scan your site daily and proactively keep it safe and secure by hardening it to keep nefarious hackers and bots out. If we find any malware, we get rid of it.
Reliable & Redundant Off-Site Backups
We store copies of your site in secure off-site locations so if the unthinkable happens, nothing is lost. This gives everyone involved indescribable peace of mind.
Our maintenance dashboard provides full transparency by logging our activity inside of your WordPress admin, accessible at any time. 👍
Looking for more than maintenance?
Our Extended Support add-on is $100/month for unlimited tasks* with same-day turnaround for most items. Available 24/7.
Unlimited Extended Support Tasks
We’re on call 24/7 to edit content, settings, & more, including almost anything that can be addressed from your WordPress dashboard in 30 minutes or less.
Co-Managed Hosting + DNS Management
We help make sure your hosting matches your needs if you move to Cloudways. We co-manage cloud servers and ensure that DNS records are set correctly.
Authenticated Transactional Email
We make sure that any email your website sends gets delivered. We send outgoing email through our Postmark server and authenticate it with your domain.
Extended Support is only available as an add-on to Maintenance Essentials.
* What are extended support tasks?
Think of them as almost anything that takes 30 minutes or less that can be addressed from the dashboard of your WordPress site. There’s no limit on the number of requests you can make!
You provide the content and we’ll…
- Publish blog posts and new pages from Word or text documents.
- Add/Remove/Edit text on posts, pages, products, etc.
- Upload images and add them to pages.
- Crop or resize images.
- Add keywords, titles, snippets, etc for SEO.
- Add or edit menu items.
- Create image galleries.
- Add or edit users.
- Upload PDFs.
We can also adjust your settings, for example:
- Updating theme options.
- Editing or adjusting widgets.
- Adding redirects.
- Editing permalinks.
- Adding or editing form fields.
- Editing templates made from visual editors.
- Installing plugins from the WordPress repository.
- Configuring popups, notification bars, etc.
We can also do the following but these may take a little longer:
- Editing custom CSS or JS.
- Searching and replacing items in your database.
- Adding code snippets.
- Installing complex plugins (i.e., those that have lots of settings).
- Performance and page-speed adjustments after analysis on GTmetrix.
- Minor troubleshooting involving plugin and theme compatibility.
- Installing tracking codes (like Google Analytics).
- Testing contact forms and checkouts.
Is anything not included with extended support?
Unfortunately. The following are items that we don’t do:
- Creating or editing content for posts, pages, products, policies, or SEO.
- Creating graphics or editing images beyond resizing or cropping.
- SEO and analytics strategy, review, or consulting.
- Interacting with third-party vendors. (exception: co-managed web hosting)
- Purchasing plugins, license keys, or extensions.
- Build-outs, plugin development, or theme development, including building new major functionality on an existing site. Examples: setting up an online store, rebuilding existing content through a different page builder, custom-coding a new plugin to provide new functionality.
Occasionally there are requests that we can’t do because they’re completely outside our scope of service, but we’ll happily give you recommendations as-needed.
What is co-managed web hosting?
In short, it’s our way of being involved with your hosting provider. We don’t own our own servers and we have no desire to resell hosting, but we’re here to help you with a great option: Cloudways.
We’ve seen some clients feel lost when it comes to web hosting. We get it. You just want your website to be secure and fast. The technical stuff probably isn’t interesting. We’re happy to help manage your hosting, though we require you to (1) use Cloudways and (2) be the primary account owner so you always have control.
- This is 100% optional. If you’re happy with your current host, good stuff.
- Our co-managed service is only available if you use Cloudways.
- You need your own Cloudways account and manage the billing.
- Our account needs to be added as a Team Member with Support Access and Full Console Access for your server.
Please let us know if you’re interested and we’ll walk you through the steps necessary to get everything set up. It’ll be worth it!
Plus, we don’t charge any extra if you’re on our extended support plan.
What is domain and DNS management?
Your domain (e.g., yourcompany.com) is your online address. All your mail goes through it, traffic to your website goes through it, and different services from all over the world can be connected to it. We’ll help make sure that all of those settings (called DNS records) are set correctly and updated as needed.
We do not register domains on your behalf. If you need help purchasing one or setting one up, we’re happy to assist, but we want you to be in full control of your domain.
What is authenticated transactional email?
Transactional email is mail that your website sends, like those you’ve received from password resets or form submissions. Authentication is a way for recipients to know that it actually comes from you. This happens at the domain level and creates more authority and trust for your brand.
You’ve probably received promotional emails that have this kind of info in the header: firstname.lastname@example.org via mailinglistcompany.com. Authentication gets rid of the last part so your recipients just see email@example.com.
We send all of our clients’ transactional email through a Postmark server.
Do I have to sign a contract?
You do, but it’s not to lock you into anything. Our service is month-to-month and you can cancel at any time. Our contract simply explains the scope of work and acknowledges that you’ve given us permission to access the back-end of your site with administrator-level access.
Do you offer nonprofit discounts?
We offer 10% off for nonprofits. Please email us if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org